LITTLE WHEEKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUR STAFF WELCOMES YOU!
NEW ADMINISTRATOR!!! COMET--------GOOD LUCK COMET....
BLOG SITE UPDATED
THIS BLOG SITE WAS LAST UPDATED ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15/09 (BsM)
SPONSOR A GUINEA PIG
Sponsor A Pig!
SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK
PLEASE STOP BY THE GUEST BOOK, & LET US KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE. WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO SAY HELLO. IT'S LOCATED BELOW THE LIBRARY.. (BsM)

About Me, Comet!

Go down

About Me, Comet! Empty About Me, Comet!

Post  CometCuppyParsley Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi there! I'm Comet, a Moderator on Cavy Galore Forum and I've also gotten the honor of being an Administrator on here so I can help write articles. I'm a teenager from Washington and have been a cavy slave since December of 2007. I've been studying them for about five years, though! My guinea pigs' names are Comet, Cupcake, and Parsley. Michelangelo passed away back in July of 2008 and I sure miss him! He was a male Red Satin Dutch American (very handsome!). Comet is a Golden American and is a year old, Cupcake is a Golden Agouti American. I don't really know how old Cupcake is, but I'm pretty sure she's about one year, four months old. Parsley is my goofy little scaredy-cat. She is a six month old Chocolate American sow. I also have three cats and various fish and rodents. My cats are Midnight, Moonlight and French Fry. I love them as much as my guinea pigs (which is saying something, because I adore my pigs!).

My favorite things to do are read, anything to do with guinea pigs, write, and exercise. I am currently writing a book. It is a novel about, you guessed it, guinea pigs! Look for it in book stores in the next couple of years. Here are my pigs pigtures:

This is Cupcake:
About Me, Comet! 100_1643

Here's Comet:
About Me, Comet! 100_1655

Little Parsley:
About Me, Comet! 100_1652

Best of all, Mr. Michelangelo:
About Me, Comet! 100_0927

Here is an extra one of Cupcake that I really like, too:
About Me, Comet! 100_0966

That's my piggy family. Adorable, aren't they? I hope you will enjoy my articles that I am going to be writing.

---Comet
CometCuppyParsley
CometCuppyParsley
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down