LITTLE WHEEKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUR STAFF WELCOMES YOU!
NEW ADMINISTRATOR!!! COMET--------GOOD LUCK COMET....
BLOG SITE UPDATED
THIS BLOG SITE WAS LAST UPDATED ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15/09 (BsM)
SPONSOR A GUINEA PIG
Sponsor A Pig!
SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK
PLEASE STOP BY THE GUEST BOOK, & LET US KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE. WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO SAY HELLO. IT'S LOCATED BELOW THE LIBRARY.. (BsM)

Comments note**

Go down

Comments note** Empty Comments note**

Post  Admin Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Please feel free to post your comments, sugesstions, ideas, and questions on this thread. You do not have to be a registered member to be able to post here. This thread ONLY is avaliable for everyone to post.

**Please do not ask questions here about your sick guinea pig. I may not see your question right away. If you have questions on a sick guinea pig, please do one or both of these things:**

either 1. Proceed to CAVY GALORE FORUM, and ask your questions there. Here's the link -- http://www.cavygalore.proboards.com/index.cgi

AND 2. Please call your qualified vet also.

Thank you!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Comments note** Empty Re: Comments note**

Post  roger Sun May 03, 2009 12:22 am

hi.. i'm having trouble signing your guestbook.. everytime i try sending the message, it always gives me some confirmation code, and never lets me post.

anyway, i'm roger, and i have 3 female guineas.. i like your forum here.. and i like the information that's on here.. i really like the videos. they're cool!

roger. g.

roger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 3:46 am

Hey Roger:

Sorry it took awhile for me to see this post. We've been busy introducing our 2 males to one another.

Thanks for the heads-up on the guestbook. I'll fiddle around with it, and see if I can fix the problem..

Come back anytime, and have a look around. The wife did an amazing job getting all of the information organized.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum