LITTLE WHEEKERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUR STAFF WELCOMES YOU!
NEW ADMINISTRATOR!!! COMET--------GOOD LUCK COMET....
BLOG SITE UPDATED
THIS BLOG SITE WAS LAST UPDATED ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15/09 (BsM)
SPONSOR A GUINEA PIG
Sponsor A Pig!
SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK
PLEASE STOP BY THE GUEST BOOK, & LET US KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE. WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO SAY HELLO. IT'S LOCATED BELOW THE LIBRARY.. (BsM)

WELCOME EVERYONE!

3 posters

Go down

WELCOME EVERYONE! Empty WELCOME EVERYONE!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 am

Please take a moment to sign your name, & let us know that you were here.

You are welcome to post a picture of your guinea pigs, either here AND the photo gallery. Only pictures of guinea pigs will be allowed on this thread.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

WELCOME EVERYONE! Empty NEW HERE!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 am

Hi everybody!

I'm new here. I'm Guinea Pig Daddy,, but I'm also Baby's Mom husband.

We've had the boys (Sugar, & Sylvester) now for about 9 months now. And my wife has been addicted from the very begining. Well as it turns out, I too have entered the world of cavy slavery!

I am in the process of rearranging our space in our apartment, in hopes that we can adopt 2 more. We feel that we can take care of 4 boys, & meet all of their needs.

My pics of my boys are: My av. is Sugar when he was about 4 months old. And my sig. is Sylvester when he was about 6 weeks old. I will be posting them in the gallery as well.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and say that I look foward to meeting all of you.

My motto is -- let's have some fun! & love our family!!

Back to top Go down

WELCOME EVERYONE! Empty Re: WELCOME EVERYONE!

Post  Guinea Pig Goddess Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 am

Hey there everyone!

I'm Guinea Pig Goddess, aka GPG. I'm also a proud Administrator of Cavy Galore Forum.

I have five beautiful female guinea pigs. Four who live together in a 3x6 C&C cage and the last, Star, who has recently become my roommate as a free roam pigger.

Star is a 2 years, 9 month old American girlie. She is white, brown an has a bit of red. She has a sloppy star over her eye, which is how she earned her name. She is quite the independent pig and is always up for a good cuddle. She is deaf, but that has no effect on her loving personality.

Precious is a 2 year, 4 month old American sow. She is mostly white, with red, and a lilac spot over one eye, she has beautiful red eyes, that do not make her seem evil! She is a bit bossy and overly protective of her herd. She is beginning to bond with Honey and Nugget and has a strange bon with Goofball that is turned on an off when she is in heat.

Goofball is a 1 year, 9 month (she shares the same birthday month with Star) Abyssinisn lady. She is a red, brown, and golden Agouti pig. She has the most lovable personality and often becomes the mother of the herd by caring for the stressed ones and she was the first one on the site when Honey and Star were introduced.

Honey is an 11 month old American sow. She is a red Dutch guinea pig, the guinea pig of my dreams. Her bright red patches of fur brings out her warm, loving eyes. She is hearing impaired (she can hear high pitched souns but does not respond to anything louder than a shout). She was best friends with Star but has spread her love between the four of them, and Star began to feel left out, resulting in her being a free roam pig!

Nugget is also an 11 month old guinea pig butt is 2 weeks younger than Honey Bunny. She is an Abyssinian and has black, red, and white patches all over. We once thought she was missexed and was a male but after long internet searches we found that she was indeed a female.
Guinea Pig Goddess
Guinea Pig Goddess
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-10

http://www.cavygalore.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CometCuppyParsley Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Well, I'm Comet. I'm the youngest person I've met in the guinea pig world, the kind who Cavy Spirit frowns upon as an irresponsible child. I've had pigs for almost a year and a half. I made a whole thread about me, so I won't say too much. I have three guinea pigs (though I want more! ) Their names are Comet, Cupcake and Parsley. They're really sweet and I love them a lot.

I am currently working on a book about guinea pigs (Ask BsM, she'll tell you how awesome it is! ) It's Cupcake's biography and it's been a lot of fun to write. Look for it in book stores around fall of 2010-fall 2011, unless something happens to mess up my plans. I'm trying to make it appealing for ages 11+, so most cavy slaves should like it. I am considering writing two other books. One about Spot and one about Gingersnap and Willie. After high school, I plan to go to the United States Air Force Academy and will have a military career. After that, it's back to college where I will study to be an exotics vet and run a cheap emergency guinea pig vet/rescue. As you can see, I've got big plans!

My friend calls me the piggy whisperer because I have a talent for taming guinea pigs. I can understand how they feel, it's kind of strange. Cupcake was absolutely terrified when I got her and now she's the sweetest thing you've ever seen. I want to be able to help other critters like Cupcake, too.
CometCuppyParsley
CometCuppyParsley
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum